This plugin gives you access to the myCred Birthdays hook which you can set up to reward/deduct points from your users on their birthday! Supports BuddyPress or websites where the user’s date of birth is stored as a custom user meta.
Reward your users with points on their birthdays.
Allows you to install and use this plugin on a single website or multisite installation. 1 year free updates and support included.
Check for Birthdays
The hook will check for birthdays from the recorded data each morning.
Award Points on Birthdays
Users will be awarded birthday points on their special day.
If you use BuddyPress profiles, you can create a custom profile field where users will enter their date of birth.
- The plugin is installed just like any other WordPress plugin. You can either upload the unzipped folder to your plugins folder on your server or use the plugin installer in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin.
- Go to the myCred > Hooks page.
- Enable the hook.
- Select where your users’ date of birth details are stored.
- Enter the field’s name or meta key id.
- Improvement – Get plugin updates from wordpress.org
- UPDATE – Updated the hook settings styling.
- Initial Release
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions found for this add-on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.