Stripe – buyCRED GatewaySale!
Add support for Stripe & Stripe Subscriptions
Expand buyCRED to support point purchases and point subscriptions using Stripe’s Checkout script.
Checkout brings you a clean and smooth checkout process, fully supporting mobile devices and customizations.
Easy to use, easy to customize
The checkout process is much smoother and you can customize each windows logo, title, description and even the payment button. You can choose to use one default setup for all buttons or customize each button to you liking.
Syncs with your Stripe account
Why make things complicated when Stripe offers an easy management of customers, credit cards, payments, subscription and subscription plans. The add-on can also sync with your subscription plans allowing you to setup the amount of points each plan grants.
As of version 2.0, the plugin has built-in support for subscriptions. Let your users signup for a subscription where they get points automatically. Users can cancel or switch to other subscription plans at any time.
As of version 2.0.1 you can allow users to switch between different subscription plans! When a user with an active subscription views the mycred_stripe_subscribe shortcode, they will be given the option to switch to a different plan, or cancel their subscriptions depending on which plan the shortcode is set up for and what subscription the user is on. You can disable this by forcing an empty string as the switch button label. In these cases, viewing a shortcode set to your own plan will not render the button.
- FIX – Some strings are missing from translations.
- FIX – When viewing the product information in the plugins.php page, the window uses the title “Transfers Plus” instead of “buyCRED Stripe”.
- FIX – Subscription log in the admin area is rendered without any design.
- FIX – Custom labels for subscriptions are not being honoured by the checkout.js file.
- FIX – No other gateway is usable in buyCRED if Stripe is enabled due to incorrect gateway registration.
- TWEAK – Removed Stripe and Stripe Subscriptions from the gateway dropdown menu in the mycred_buy_form shortcode to prevent incorrect usage.
- UPDATE – Updated Stripe PHP Library to version 4.5.0
- NEW – Added support for redirecting users to a “Thank You” page after successfull point purchases.
- FIX – Get “Communication Error” when trying to cancel a subscription when using 1.7+
- FIX – Purchase request results in no payout and “undefined” error.
- FIX – When deleting the plugin, the saved Stripe data should be deleted from the user meta table.
- NEW – NEW – Added support for myCRED 1.7
- NEW – Added support for switching to another subscription.
- NEW – Updated the mycred_stripe_subscribe shortcode to allow adjustments of the button label for switching subscription.
- NEW – Added option to show a dedicated log of all subscription payouts in the admin area.
- UPDATE – Updated to latest version of the Stripe PHP Library adding support for PHP7.
- UPDATE – Updated translation files.
- NEW – Addon now uses Stripes Checkout API via Stripe.js.
- NEW – Option to reward stripe subscriptions with points.
- NEW – Added new shortcode mycred_stripe_buy for point purchases.
- NEW – Added new shortcode mycred_stripe_subscribe for subscriptions.
- NEW – Added new shortcode mycred_stripe_subscription for subscriptions.
- REMOVED – the mycred_my_stripe_cards shortcode.
- NEW – Added support for Badge creation.
- UPDATE – Updated translation files.
- NEW – Added option to adjust the billing form for US format (City, Zip, State) from the default (City, State, Zip) setup.
- To utalize this, simply add the following line of code to your themes functions.php file:
add_filter( 'mycred_stripe_billing_US', '__return_true' );
- FIX – WordPress Nonce key is not validated on certain setups.
- NEW – Added support for myCRED 1.5
- FIX – Double header on checkout page.
- NEW – Added support for using AUD as currency.
- FIX – Updated Stripe Library to 1.12.0
- NEW – Swedish translation.
- FIX – Removed incorrect translations.
- FIX – Stripe Payments does not show up on Payment Log.
- FIX – Updated translation files.
- FIX – Bug with myCRED 184.108.40.206 fixed.
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions found for this add-on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.