Don’t like how myCRED Transfers via the Transfer Add-on is credited to the recipients account immidiatelly? Want to charge a fee for all transfers?
The Transfer Plus add-on does just that! With support for multiple point types, this premium add-on works side-by-side with the built-in Transfer Add-on. Each transaction is given a unique transaction ID for easy reference and users can always view both their incoming and outgoing pending transfers via the mycred_pending_transfers shortcode. If you are using Transfer fees, you can use the mycred_my_transfer_fee shortcode to show the current users fee according to your presentation setup.
- Option to set all transfers on-hold for x number of days.
- Option to exempt users based on roles from pending transfers.
- Option to override your setup for individual users either by exempt them or by settings a custom number of days to hold transfers.
- Option to set a transfer fee for receiving transfers.
- Option to override the transfer fee on a individual user basis.
- You can select to either keep pending transfers in the myCRED menu or have a custom menu for them in your admin area.
- Custom new shortcode to show users pending transfers both incoming or outgoing.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip and upload the mycred-transfer-plus folder to your plugins folder.
- Enable the myCRED Transfer Plus plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Visit the myCRED > Settings page. Remember that you must have the built-in Transfers add-on enabled and setup before setting up this plugin!
- Click on the new “Pending Transfers” section to view your pending transfer settings.
- Adjust your settings and click on the “Transfer Fees” to set your transfer fee settings.
- Go to the “Users” page in your admin area and locate the user you want to set a custom pending period for.
- Edit this user by clicking on their name in the list.
- Click on the point type tab that you want to change the settings for. Remember that the override will only be available for the point types that users are allowed to transfer. This is set by your Transfers settings on your myCRED > Settings page.
- Save and repeat for every user you want to override.
Managing Pending Transfers
All pending transfers are managed on the “Pending Transfers” page in your admin area. All transfers given a unique transaction ID and as an admin you always have the option to:
- Refund a transfer.
- Waive the transfer fee (if used).
- Credit a transfer immediately to the sender.
Showing Pending Transfers
The mycred_pending_transfers shortcode allows you to show both incoming and outgoing transfers for either the current or a specific user. You can use the shortcode multiple times on the same page.
You can set either to charge a lump sum or a percentage of the amount being transferred. There is also an option to set a minimum fee and a maximum cap. Fees based on lump sum are calculated:
fee = fee sum
Fee based on percentage are calculated:
fee = ( amount sent * fee % )
A minimum fee is applied ontop of the base fee:
fee = ( fee sum + min ) or fee = ( ( amount sent * fee % ) + min )
If a maximum cap is set and the fee exceeds this amount, the fee will be capped at the set maximum.
Showing Transfer Fees
You can use the mycred_my_transfer_fee shortcode to show a specific or the current users transfer fee.
- FIX – When transferring custom point types, the pending log shows all as being transfers of the main type.
- FIX – Transfers in 1.7 is no longer working when this add-on is enabled. Added backwards compatibility for 1.6.9.
- FIX – User Override not being honoured for pending transfers.
- FIX – Updated translation files.
- NEW – You can now set a different number of days a transfer is held based on the point type(s) that area allowed to be transferred.
- FIX – Fixed display issue on the settings page when using multiple point types.
- NEW – If you select not to deposit transfer fees into a dedicated account, there is no need to show the transfer fee page.
- NEW – Updated myCRED Licensing script.
- NEW – Added option to change the pending transfer message users see when making a transfer.
- NEW – Added support for myCRED 1.6
- FIX – Added override when using Central Banking in the Banking add-on.
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.