Don’t like how myCRED Transfers via the Transfer Add-on is credited to the recipients account immidiatelly? Want to charge a fee for all transfers?
The Transfer Plus add-on does just that! With support for multiple point types, this premium add-on works side-by-side with the built-in Transfer Add-on. Each transaction is given a unique transaction ID for easy reference and users can always view both their incoming and outgoing pending transfers via the mycred_pending_transfers shortcode. If you are using Transfer fees, you can use the mycred_my_transfer_fee shortcode to show the current users fee according to your presentation setup.
- Option to set all transfers on-hold for x number of days.
- Option to exempt users based on roles from pending transfers.
- Option to override your setup for individual users either by exempt them or by settings a custom number of days to hold transfers.
- Option to set a transfer fee for receiving transfers.
- Option to override the transfer fee on a individual user basis.
- You can select to either keep pending transfers in the myCRED menu or have a custom menu for them in your admin area.
- Custom new shortcode to show users pending transfers both incoming or outgoing.
- TWEAK – Fixed incompatibility with WordPress 4.8
- TWEAK – Fixed incompatibility with Twilio Transfers add-on.
- FIX – Pending transfers get credited after 1 day on certain setups even if set for crediting at a later date.
- FIX – Pending Transfers menu is visible even if the feature is turned off.
- FIX – Fee feature causes fatal error when a new transfer is submitted.
- FIX – Fee log screen not rendering table correctly when using 1.7+
- FIX – Pending transfers menu does not support adjustments of the MYCRED_SLUG constant.
- TWEAK – Adjusted admin menus structure.
- NEW – Added documentation links.
- FIX – Pending transfer deposit day function returns incorrect credit day.
- TWEAK – Added support for myCRED 1.7.6 and transfer messages.
- TWEAK – If only a custom point type can be transferred, the pending transfer menu should be under the custom point type and not the main point type (assuming it is not placed in it’s own menu).
- FIX – When transferring custom point types, the pending log shows all as being transfers of the main type.
- FIX – Transfers in 1.7 is no longer working when this add-on is enabled. Added backwards compatibility for 1.6.9.
- FIX – User Override not being honoured for pending transfers.
- FIX – Updated translation files.
- NEW – You can now set a different number of days a transfer is held based on the point type(s) that area allowed to be transferred.
- FIX – Fixed display issue on the settings page when using multiple point types.
- NEW – If you select not to deposit transfer fees into a dedicated account, there is no need to show the transfer fee page.
- NEW – Updated myCRED Licensing script.
- NEW – Added option to change the pending transfer message users see when making a transfer.
- NEW – Added support for myCRED 1.6
- FIX – Added override when using Central Banking in the Banking add-on.
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.