Add support for awarding points for users viewing Vimeo videos and update notices to show users how many points they have gained while watching! Read more.
- Support for Vimeo videos
- Update message when users gain points for watching a video. This update message is inserted under the video being watched and if you select to award points by interval, it is updated each time a user gains points.
- Download and install the myCRED Video plugin
- Enable the plugin.
- Visit the myCRED > Hooks page where the default “Points for watching videos” hook has been replaced by “Points for watching Videos (Premium)”. Click on the title to check your settings.
- Save your new settings
Note! No new shortcode is needed, you will continue to use the same mycred_video shortcode.
- UPDATE – Updated to latest Vimeo video library.
- UPDATE – Re-structured plugin files.
- UPDATE – Added support for multiple point types.
- UPDATE – Adjusted plugin minimum requirements.
- FIX – Fixed YouTube Origin issue.
- UPDATE – myCRED 1.4 Ready.
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.