myCRED BP ChargesSale!
Let your users charge members for accessing their BuddyPress profiles. Can be enabled by default for everyone or let your users choose to enable this feature.
Charge your users for sending messages or replies using myCRED points.
New in version 1.1 you can let group creators charge members for joining their groups! Also supports profit sharing amongst group members.
You can select to set all profiles for sale by default or let your users choose if they want to sell access. The add-on supports both permanent sales and sales that expire after x number of days, forcing users to buy again.
If you select to sell access by default, you can select to share a percentage of the sale with the profile owner, while if you select to let users decide if they want to sell, set a fee for each sale.
Your users can always adjust their sale settings along with get an overview of their buyers, total sales along with a list of their last 25 clients.
Of course if you select to set all profiles to sale by default, your users will not have a “Settings” page as shown in the above picture. They will however still have access to their overview.
Once enabled, users will be presented with a custom template when they try and access a users profile that is set for sale.
You can customize this purchase page in several ways:
- – Using the existing template but enter your own custom information.
- – Use your own template via your theme by copying the buy-access.php file into your theme’s root folder.
You can charge your users for sending new private messages and / or replying to private messages!
Of course if a user can not afford to send a new message, the BuddyPress message button will be disabled. You can also select to either just show an error when a user tries to send a new message or automatically direct them to a custom page of your choosing when they click on the “Compose” link in BuddyPress.
You can show the cost of a new message or sending a reply directly in the composer without making any adjustments to your existing theme files. You can customize this message for both new messages and replies!
Remember that admins / profile moderators do not pay for sending messages or replies!
Just like with profile access, you can select to enable this feature by default for all groups or let group creators enable this themselves. It follows the same principal as the profile access feature but for groups instead of profiles.
Group creators can select if they want to keep all profits themselves or share it amongst group members / mods / admins.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip and upload the mycred-bp-charges folder to your plugins folder.
- Enable the myCRED BP Charges plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Go to myCRED > BuddyPress Charges page in your admin area.
- Enable each module you want to use and enter the settings you prefer to use. Click “Update Changes” button to save.
Selling Profile Access
You can select to enable profile sales by default for all users or let your users decide if they want to sell access or not. To sell access to your profile the following steps needs to be taken:
- Go to your BuddyPress Profile.
- Click on “Sell Access” tab in the profile navigation.
- Set the price of access, if purchases expire and if friends can view your profile for free or not.
Selling Group Access
- Visit your group settings page.
- Click on the Sell Access tab.
- Set the price for membership and if you want to share profits with other members.
- NEW – Insufficient funds template now supports HTML.
- NEW – Updated myCRED.me license api script.
- NEW – Updated translation files.
- FIX – Added support for latest BuddyPress version. Version 1.1 will now only work with BuddyPress 2.4 or higher!
- NEW – Added new feature allowing group creators to charge for group memberships.
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions found for this add-on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.