myCRED for User Proversion1.1.1Sale!
Connect myCRED with User Pro allowing you to award / deduct points for users following each other or getting verified.
myCRED for User Pro can also help you with inserting a users balance and/or rank in their profile.
This add-on allows you to connect your myCRED installation with User Pro.
- Custom Hook: Award / deduct points for users following or unfollowing each other.
- Custom Hook: Award / deduct points for users becoming verified / losing verification.
- Option to insert a users point balance(s) in their profile.
- Option to insert a users rank and / or rank logo in their profile.
- Option to add rank promotions / demotions in the users activity feed.
- Option to show a users earned / all badges.
- Added support to show a users history via the [userpro] shortcode.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip and upload the mycred-userpro folder to your plugins folder OR install the plugin via your admin areas plugin installer.
- Enable the myCRED for User Pro plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Go to the myCRED > Settings page where you will now have a new tab called “User Pro” and adjust it’s settings to your liking.
- Save your changes.
This add-on can insert your users balances (unless they are excluded) in their profile for you. But if you want to insert their balances yourself, or have them shown somewhere else on their profile, you must do this via your own Custom Field. No need for panic though, it’s an easy thing to do:
- Login to your admin area and visit the UserPro menu.
- Click on the + button for “Edit Profile Fields” to show your current field setup for your users profiles.
- Your users balances are stored under a custom meta key which UserPro can fetch for you. On the upper right part of your current page, click on the blue button “Add New Field”. Enter a field label of your choosing and make sure to select “Text Input” for the Field Type field.
- Next, for the “Unique Field Key” field enter
mycred_defaultto show the default point balance or if you are using multiple point types, the meta key you set for your custom type. Remember this is case sensitive!
- Click Publish to save.
- Once saved, the new field will then be added to the fields menu on the right side of the page. Drag this field to your “Edit Profile Fields” menu and place it where ever you want.
- Now, make sure you select to “Lock” the field or your users will be able to adjust their own balances! You can combine this with any other setting UserPro offers and as an admin, you will be able to adjust a users balance directly from their profile!
- Repeat for any other point type you want to show.
What myCRED calls “Meta Key”, UserPro calls “Unique Field Key”.
This add-on also allows you to show a user rank and/or rank logo in their profile using “Profile Fields”. Simply use the
mycred_rank_logo unique field key and you are set!
This add-on also allows you to show a users earned badges in their profile. You can chose to let the add-on insert them for you or create a custom field called
You can use the [userpro] shortcode to show a users points history by setting the template attribute to “mycred_history”.
Examples 1: Show a user history with default settings.
Example 2: Show a profiles history and make it “public” allowing users to view each others history.
[userpro template=mycred_history history_public=1]
Example 3: Show a profiles history and change the number of entries to show from the default 10 to 25.
[userpro template=mycred_history history_number=25]
Example 4: Show a profiles history and adjust the history title.
[userpro template=mycred_history history_title="Points History"]
- UPDATE – Added support for myCRED 1.7 with backwards compability.
- NEW – Added new hook for sending private messages.
- UPDATE – Updated translation files.
- UPDATE – WordPress 4.6 ready.
- FIX – Can not select to show just earned badges.
- FIX – Rank logo not being rendered in profiles as the rank title is rendered first.
- FIX – Balances, ranks and badges are shown on all pages not just when viewing a profile.
- NEW – Added hook limit for Follow/Unfollow hook.
- NEW – Added option to select where to show balances.
- UPDATE – Updated myCRED License API.
- UPDATE – Updated translation files.
- FIX – Follow / Unfollow hook for User Pro is not awarding points due to misspelling of a variable.
- FIX – Updated translation files.
- FIX – Added support for showing ranks on multisites.
- FIX – If the badges or ranks add-on are disabled, the profile causes a fatal error.
- NEW – Added support for myCRED Badges add-on.
- FIX – mycred_rank_logo not being displayed.
- UPDATE – Updated translation files to include missing strings. (thanks John)
- IX – UserPro beta users not getting an update.
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions found for this add-on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.