myCred WooCommerce PlusSale!
myCred WooCommerce Plus
The myCred WooCommerce Plus addon helps you award points to your WooCommerce store users using the myCred points management system. What’s special about this addon is that it will automatically award coupons to users whenever they successfully achieve a higher rank and badge.
It allow users to Award Coupons, Restrict Product or point history features with Partial Payment.
myCred WooCommerce PlusSale!
Allows you to install and use this plugin on a single website or multisite installation. 1 year free updates and support included.
Automate how you distribute discount coupons to your users whenever they achieve a high rank or badge.
Have the ability to restrict products based on users' ranks and badges.
Users can view multiple point-type history logs through their my-account page.
Users can make partial payments using their point balances or WooCommerce coupons.
Convert Points Into Coupons
Users can convert their points into a fixed amount coupon whenever they want.
Display product purchase points award on single product, cart and checkout page.
Award points to referrers and referred users on successful completion of product purchase through referral link.
Allow users to easily generate and share their referral link on social media, emails and etc.
Set cookie expiry to restrict. After the cookie expired no points will be awarded to users.
Logs are generated to record referral purchases points for both referrers and referred users.
Reward on cart total
Award users points on cart total.
Show custom reward points message on cart/checkout page.
Multiple Point type
Award your users with multiple points types.
WooCommerce Subscription Compatibility
Users can buy subscription products and services on a WooCommerce store using their myCred points.
- After downloading the plugin, install it on your WordPress system.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on the Plugins tab on the left side menu.
- Click Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button at the top of page.
- Click on Choose File.
- Select the mycred-woocommerceplus.zip file from the directory.
- Click install now.
- After uploading click the Activate Plugin button.
- That’s all. (You will now see the settings and hook in myCred hooks and settings).
- IMPROVEMENT – Speed Optimization
- FIX – Security fixes
- NEW – Added support for WooCommerce Subscription.
- NEW – Display Badges, rank, balance and level on my account page.
- FIX – Display rewards on variable product page.
- FIX – Total amount vaule Issue on Checkout Page
- FIX – Scripts and CSS Removing from entire site
- FIX – My account particial payments history pagination
- FIX – Replace WooCommerce depreciated function get_cart_discount_total with get_discount_total
- FIX – Float values for percentage point calculation
- Added – Point Reward System on Cart Total.
- Added – Points Earned In – Fixed, Percentage, Exchange Rate.
- Added – WooCommercer Affiliation/Refferal system.
- FIX – User total balance not reflecting when points deducted through partial payment.
- NEW – Create Individual Option to show Reward Points on Single Product Page/Cart Page/Checkout Page.
- Improvement – License System.
- NEW – Added functionality to enable/disable partial paymment.
- FIX – Fixed translation related issues.
- Improvement: Partial payment range and slider values show in number format.
- Improvement: License related issues.
- FIX: Badges and rank addon activate issue fixed.
- FIX: View details popup on plugins page.
- FIX: License related issues.
- Improvement: Compatible with existing partial payment addon’s users
- We have introduced myCred WooCommerce Plus Addon which includes the functionality of WooCommerce – Partial Payment and some other amazing features.
If you are existing user of WooCommerce – Partial Payment Addon, there will be an update version 1.5.3 which will switch you automatically on myCred WooCommerce Plus.
- FIX – Remove warnings and errors
- Improvement – Upgrading License System
- New – Tested UpTo WooCommerce 3.8.x
- New – Tested UpTo WordPress 5.3 & Php 7.4
- FIX – Partial payment amount will not exceed the maximum amount.
- FIX – Check for partial payment maximum limit on the server side.
- FIX – Set textdomain for translation.
- FIX – slider max limit issue fixed
- FIX – slider appearing issue.
- FIX – Multiple refund on same coupon.
- FIX – Shipping fees added on front end if paid.
- Added support for myCred 1.8 with backward compatibility.
- Tested upto WordPress 5.0.2
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions found for this add-on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.