Greetings myCred Users,
We at myCred are pleased to announce that version 1.8.13 is finally released with splendid new features to facilitate users like never before. Talking precisely, the newly released version has 7 new features, 13 fixes, and 2 tweaks.
New features include:
- Introducing a decimal attribute in the mycred_my_balance_converted shortcode
- Introducing a new filter – mycred_woocommerce_gateway_supports
- Introducing myCred “user balance” and “user rank” menu option that can be displayed on the front-end.
- Introducing the buyCred addon – a new reward hook used for buying/selling points.
- Added mycred membership table on the membership page
- Addon functionality on the mycred membership page – install, activate and deactivate
- Added a new filter mycred_badge_assign to control badge designations.
You can view the entire changelog here.
Let’s talk about some of these new features in detail.
- In Version 1.8.13, we have introduced a new way to verify the myCred membership key. Now, inserting the right key will show you a successful login whereas, an invalid request will display user’s membership plans that they can avail at any time.
1- Valid Key insertion:
2- Invalid Key Insertion:
- Introducing the buyCred module – A new reward hook that allows users to buy or sell myCred points. You can sell anything on your website for defined points while users can use those points as a virtual currency.
- A dedicated myCred menu option that can be accessed from the appearance section. You can now display ‘user balance’ and ‘user ranks’ on the front dashboard menu.
1- Back-end Settings:
2- Front-end display:
- With the latest version 1.8.13, you don’t need to pull manual efforts to download and install the add-on from the membership package, instead, the one-click activation and installation functionality allows you to just install and activate any addon you want in absolutely no time.
- myCred has is also introducing a decimal attribute in the mycred_my_balance_converted shortcode that allows users to adjust decimals as per their preference.
myCred believes in innovating new utilities and its User’s satisfaction. That’s why we update our plugin on a regular basis and fix all the raised concerns on immediate priority.