We are pleased to announce the release of myCred’s latest version 2.2, featuring an enhanced UI, template tags, and some of the best features we have developed so far.
What’s new in myCred v2.2?
myCred v2.2 focuses on improving the overall user interface, single badge page layout, point-type image, and social media sharing for a better user experience and operational efficiency.
- New UI design of the main menu – A fresh new look that allows users to navigate between logs, hooks, and general settings easily.
- Upload Point-type image – Give your point type a unique identity by assigning them an image.
- Enable/Disable add-ons – Save time and use toggle buttons for enabling or disabling add-ons.
- Social share setting – Allow users to share their achieved badges on their social profiles.
- Treasures – A brand new collection of attractive graphical images that can be used for ranks and badges.
- Suggestions – Submit your ideas and suggestions on the new suggestion page.
Let’s go ahead and discuss the new features and improvements in detail.
1. myCred Main Menu
Since the new trends in the market have approached, we have hopped too on the latest styling of the myCred main menu page for gaining a better user experience. If you can see in the screenshot, the general settings and old menu have now moved to the newly released myCred main menu to keep the trend updated. The fresh and fashionable user interface captures the attention of a big portion of the market.
2. Single Badge Page Layout
By focusing on the alignment and layout of a single badge page, you can have this option from now onwar
ds. It is a highly considered factor for any website when it comes to brand reputation and recognition. myCred looks after the essential points of UI, and the recent single badge page layout is an improved version for a fresh feel of this plugin.
3. Point-Type Image
Visuals are better options to understand the number of words. They are eye-catching and appealing to add beauty. myCred introduced the point-type image option; now you can easily insert the image for the dedicated point. The main purpose of this release is to showcase the exact point image everywhere the point is placed. Set your point-type image manually by clicking on the Upload button.
4. Social Media Sharing
Sharing helps in trend-setting and building brand recognition everywhere with the power of social media platforms. myCred has now introduced the social media sharing of users’ earned badges that will help them to spread their earnings on popular social media channels. It is another way to build your brand awareness. There are two ways to display sharing buttons under the earned badges.
The latest release of myCred’s v2.2 has come with various useful and innovative features that let this point management system build a strong reputation in the online marketplace. Explore each of them and find out how they can be useful in the process.