Version 1.6.2 is now available for download addressing the issues of badge assignments and rank display issues. A big thank you to everyone helping me out with these issues.
- FIX – Added support for future scheduled posts in the “Points for publishing content” hook.
- FIX – Invite Anyone hook is checking for exclusion of an non existent variable.
- FIX – Misspelled variable in settings module causes warning on update.
- FIX – Daily hook limits are not generating the correct unix timestamp for checks.
- FIX – When using 1 custom point type for the mycred_transfer shortcode, the balance is formatted incorrectly.
- FIX – Using $user_id instead of $user->ID when getting a users rank during template tag parsing.
- FIX – mycred_total_balance does not format the value as intended.
- FIX – Added a “Reload Add-ons” button to re-save newly added add-ons that might not show up on the add-ons page.
- FIX – If plugin is set to not to show the users points history in BuddyPress, not even admins should see the menu.
- FIX – Badge auto assignment not working with single point type setups.
- FIX – Points for viewing content hook is not saving limits correctly due to incorrect variables being passed to the form.
- FIX – Badges are not assigned automatically with multiple point types.
- TWEAK – Cleaned up woocommerce gateway code structure.
- UPDATE – Updated the uninstall script to include post metas, badge and rank connections.
- UPDATE – The mycred_transfer_acc_limit filter now also passes along the user_id and reference.
- UPDATE – mycred_badges shortcode can now show the number of users with each badge.