Notifications Plus Add-onSale!
Replace and extend the built-in notifications add-on with with this premium version, giving you easy access to changing colors, apply different colors for point gains and loses or instant notifications.
Point gains & loses
Show your users notifications when they gain or lose points with the option to set the notification color accordingly.
Rank Demotions & Promotions
As of version 1.3, you can show users custom notifications when they gain a new rank or get demoted to a lower rank. Supports showing rank title and logo.
Earning a Badge
As of version 1.3, you can show users custom notifications when they gain a new badge! Supports showing badge title, logo and level number.
Normally, you need to refresh the page in order to see any new notifications, but with the built-in instant notifications feature, notifications are loaded automatically for your users.
The instant notifications feature loads messages via AJAX which, depending on your websites size, can be an expensive task, especially if a large number of users are online simultaneously.
- De-activate the Notifications add-on on the myCRED > Add-ons page in your admin area.
- Upload the myCRED Notifications Plus plugin to your plugins folder.
- Enable the plugin.
- Visit your myCRED Settings page and setup your notifications settings and layout.
- Login to your myCRED account here on mycred.me
- Click “Your Licenses” and enter the domain name of the website where this add-on is used. Save. (If you do not do this, your plugin will never update it self when a new version is available).
- FIX – Rank notification template is not showing in settings.
- FIX – Added 1.7 support prevents old versions from working with this plugin. Added in backwards compatibility.
- FIX – Update URL not loading product details on certain websites.
- NEW – Added support for myCRED 1.7
- FIX – Admin preview of notifications do not work on certain WordPress 4.5.x installs.
- FIX – Notifications should have a fixed and not absolute position to always show in the viewport.
- FIX – Database is not getting installed due to incorrect logic.
- NEW – Added option to preview notifications in admin area.
- NEW – Updated translation files.
- FIX – Increased priority on styling to try and override theme styling that conflicts with notifications.
- NEW – Added missing uninstall function to delete the notifications database when the plugin is uninstalled.
- NEW – Updated translation files.
- NEW – Added option to show notifications for badges.
- NEW – Added option to show notifications for rank promotions and demotions.
- FIX – Instant notifications do not disappear if a timeout is set.
- FIX – Template tags are not parsed correctly with Multiple Point Types.
- NEW – Added Swedish translation.
- NEW – Select which point types that generates a notice.
- FIX – Instant Notifications not working in localhost.
- FIX – PHP Warning for missing variable.
- FIX – Translations not working.
- FIX – No option to remove stuck notifications without reloading the page.
- FIX – Styling not loaded with instant notifications.
- NEW – Added option to color positive and negative values.
- NEW – Added instant notifications feature.
- FIX – Missing conditional check to make sure myCRED is installed.
- NEW – Adjusted plugin for myCRED 1.3
- FIX – Incorrect variable return.
- FIX – Removed color picker styling enqueue.
- FIX – Adjusted the template to allow ” and new lines.
- FIX – Notifications lack support for post related template tags.
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.