We are happy to announce that we’ve just released myCred version 2.4.4 with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
The new update focuses on improving cashCred’s functionality and adding features to improve the overall experience of the plugin.
Here is a list of the complete features introduced in myCred v2.4.4:
- cashCred points transfer between users.
- Setup Numerical Difference (set a range for Minimum and Maximum fee).
- Setup Parameters (fees can be set up using points or percentage).
- Import or export user points.
- Import or export setup settings in JSON format.
- Select specific users fields for export.
- Gutenberg block support for the following shortcodes: mycred_cashcred, mycred_badges_list, mycred_buy_pending, mycred_chart_circulation, mycred_chart_gain_loss, mycred_chart_history, mycred_chart_balance_history, mycred_chart_top_balance, mycred_chart_instance_history and mycred_chart_top_instance.
- Assign Badges/Ranks using coupons.
- All registered references will be listed on the support page.
Let’s have a look at myCred version 2.4.4 and its new features.
The option to charge a fee for Points transfer has been enabled in cashCred.
After selecting the cashCRED admin can now set up the fee feature.
To utilize the fee feature, mark the checkbox Enable this feature below the Setup Label.
The fee can be voiced in either points or percentages.
The administrator can specify a range for the minimum and maximum fees.
Support for the Gutenberg block editor
Contact us today to learn more about how myCred can help you create a rewarding loyalty program for your customers.