Since the online selling and purchasing process has become popular and adopted by many students, entrepreneurs, freelancers, employed people, and agencies, it has become essential to market your online store to rank higher than others in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
Studies have shown that the WooCommerce market share scale reaches 23.22%, and 548.9K websites are running on this well-known eCommerce platform. WooCommerce is gaining popularity with the passing days and maintaining its trend among all its competitors.
Building an online store on WooCommerce will never be a bad idea and eventually will generate passive income with recurring sales. To add a boost, gamification is used.
What is gamification? Not a game exactly but the essence of game mechanics on your online stores. A wide variety of WooCommerce gamification plugins are available to use and promote your online store in the market.
Let’s discuss the benefits and facts of gamification and how it helps in marketing your online store. It will clear your school of thought regarding gamification and its impact on your eCommerce business.
- It takes your online store to the next level by building customer engagement.
- It makes your online presence long-lasting and integrates technical aspects.
- It lets your customers stay on your online store for a longer time.
- It retains the lead-generated customers.
- It improves the user experience and user interface of your online store.
- It rewards your customers with digital awards such as points, badges, and ranks.
- It creates brand awareness and loyalty programs.
- It converts the usual visitors into potential customers.
Statistics & Facts
The following statistics and figures are carried out from the Statista source.
- In 2019, an Italian survey proved that 30% of interviewees favor that gamification helps improve business performance.
- In 2019, 78% of US employees believed that gamification while recruitment helps businesses motivate their employees to work.
- In 2019, only 40% of Italian companies had an idea of gamification strategies applied to business.
- In 2019, 89% of US employees stated that they could be more productive and dedicated to work if their work were more like gaming.
- In 2019, 59% of US employees were awarded digital rewards via an app or software at work. The rewards included 71% badges, 59% points, 56% virtual and physical rewards, 51% leaderboards, and 47% levels.
- In 2019, 33% of employees believed that gamification should be applied to training tools to improve productivity. The share of respondents includes 33% training software, 30% communication software, 15% contact software, 12% collaboration and project management software, and 10% documentation software.
- In 2020, Russia implemented gamification techniques on businesses, and chatbots were considered the second most commonly used technology.
- In 2018, 4.37 billion US dollars was raised by gaming companies due to investing in the gaming industry.
Which Gamification Plugin To Pick For Your WooCommerce store?
We have picked out the top-notch gamification plugin ‘myCred’ to discuss and how it leaves an impact on your online store with its more than fifty valuable add-ons.
Whether you’re a novice or professional, you can easily use this gamification plugin that creates the point management system for website owners. myCred offers digital rewards such as points, badges, and ranks to the customers on achieving specific goals.
The Gamification trend has become popular, and every website owner has started gamifying the websites. In such a case, myCred helps a lot; without any marketing hassles and extra costs, you can easily increase your online store engagements and interactions.
This gamification plugin supports third-party WordPress plugins and WooCommerce extensions and integrates with them to add the functionality for a better approach. myCred covers everything with its fully functional and responsive add-ons.
First, we will talk about the installation and configuration of this plugin. Follow the steps mentioned below to install this plugin.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins → Add New and type myCred in the search bar.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button of the first search.
- Once activated, you will see a pop-up on the plugins page that will ask you to Run a Setup of myCred. Click on it.
- A window will appear to set up your first point type, as shown in the screenshot below.How to Promote Your WooCommerce Store Using Gamification
Now, take a step forward and shed light on the add-ons and their features. As stated above, it contains more than fifty add-ons; we will be discussing a few of them that are incredibly helpful in promoting your WooCommerce online store.
1. myCred Spin Wheel
Spin a fortune wheel to try your luck and earn points. This add-on enables the visitors to take a spin and win discount offers for shopping from your online store.
This exciting add-on builds interest in the visitors to shop from your online store and become your regular customers.
The spin wheel layout can be customized as per the user’s requirements.
2. myCred Social Share Add on
Whenever the customers share your post, they will be rewarded points. The posts can be shared on any social channel. The rewarding nature can be set based on each social media post sharing.
This add-on does not need any complex configuration and can be used for any online store.
3. myCred CashCred
CashCred gateway add-ons allow the users to turn their points into real money and use them wherever they want. The well-known payment gateways PayPal and Stripe are used for the withdrawal.
The withdrawal can be processed automatically and manually for both payment gateways. However, the statuses for the manual process are ‘Pending’, ‘Approved’, and ‘Rejected’ for notifying the users.
4. myCred MemberPress
The integration between the myCred and the MemberPress WordPress plugin allows the customers to get rewarded for membership subscriptions.
Admin can set the different hooks for the additional membership types. Award your customers on product subscription and renewal.
5. myCred Square
myCred gamification plugin has strong connections with Square payment gateway that enables the users to make a purchase using Square and earn points using this add-on.
It gives the users the power to set up the fixed or variable amount of points they want. The admin has control over the point rewarding quantity.
6. myCred Learndash
Build quizzes, topics, and lessons the admin sets.
myCred Learndash add-on does it all and automatically awards points to the customers.
7. myCred Birthdays
It’s always a great experience if you give importance to your customers. It builds a rapport with your customers. Award your customers with points on their birthdays to make them feel special on their days.
The BuddyPress integration with this add-on helps in fetching the users’ date of birth.
In a nutshell, the gamification plugin is enough to take your WooCommerce store to the front face of the market. Based on the research and core features of the plugin, start experiencing the gamification techniques and get ready for the boom.
It is never the end or too late for any business. Start from today and earn for a lifetime.