We are excited to announce the launch of our latest product – myCred Time-based Rewards, an enhancement add-on that helps you create time-based rewards that users can claim in a time span of your choosing.
Here are details of what this new add-on has to offer:
- Guest Messages – Create messages for guest users to claim their reward.
- Customizable Pop-Up Messages – Display customizable pop-up messages that ask users to claim time-based rewards.
- Use myCred Badges – You can choose to reward mycred Badges or Points as rewards.
- Control Your Rewards – Control the settings for minimum and maximum reward limits.
- Include-exclude options – The “Must Include” option can be turned on or off at any time.
- Label Field Popup – Rewards are shown in the label field of the popup window.
- Time Counter – Display a counter that shows the remaining time for the next time-based reward.
We have explained some of the most prominent features in detail.
The first and most important setting of a time-based reward is recurrence time. This setting allows you to define the time a user needs to wait to claim the time-based reward.
How does it work?
The recurrence time field defines a user’s wait time to earn the reward. For example, setting this field to 1:30:00 means that the user has to wait 1 hour and 30 mins before they can claim the reward.
The first time is based on the time-based publication date.
- You can set the guest message text for visitors that are logged in as guests.
- You can set the content for your website’s pop-up. This pop-up will be displayed when a user claims a time-based reward.
Setting limits (Minimum and Maximum)
- You can set limits for the minimum or maximum number of times a user can claim a reward.
- If you set the minimum reward number greater than the maximum reward number, it will automatically pick the minimum number.
- The “Must Include” functionality allows the users to claim the time based-reward whenever they want.
- You can also add multiple steps, as many as you want.
The label field displays the rewards information on the pop-up after a user claims the time-based reward. There are different tags available for labels which are the following:
- %amount% – Amount awarded to the User. This is only for point types.
- %label% – Label of element type earned.
- %el_image% – Featured image of element earned.
- %singular% – Singular label of point type earned.
- %plural% – Plural label of point type earned.
Any questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our support team at myCred Support
Thanks for using myCred