We’ve added 4 new addons to our product line up as well as a revamped version of myCred Notification Plus addon. We’re super excited to tell you all about these new addons, and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Here are our top 5 recent updates that we’re excited about:
myCred Email Plus
- Send automated emails that are triggered for specific events.
- Send award, point, badge and achievement notifications.
- A new robust tag library enables you to send conditional emails.
- Send current point balance, most recent rank earned, and current rank notification.
- Enables users to nominate other members for new points and ranks.
- Allow users to contribute additional information with their nomination
- Nominations are sent to the administrator through email.
- A sidebar widget is used to display any nomination forms on the sidebar.
- Submit review forms to unlock badges, ranks and other achievement-based rewards.
- View your review form’s approval or rejection requests on the admin screen.
- Using Gutenberg Blocks, add your review form anywhere on the website (post or page).
- myCred Submission widget allows you to display the submission form on the sidebar area of the website.
myCred Todo List
- Make a list of everything you need to do.
- Create a cover image for your to-do list.
- Create a badge or rank that will be issued once a list has been completed.
- Make a list of everyday activities, such as workouts, business meetings, etc.
myCred Notification Plus
- A custom post type approach will allow users to create multiple notifications in various styles.
- Users will receive notifications through the BuddyBoss/BuddyPress Notifications feature.
- Display notifications to your users when they earn or lose points.
- Show users custom notifications when they achieve a new rank or get demoted to a lower rank.
You can contact us via email or open up a support ticket for any questions or feedback. We’d love to hear from you!