AUTOMATION, AN INNOVATIVE WAY TO HIGH PRODUCTIVITY
We are living in an era that has paved the way for agile businesses, and while most of the time-consuming tasks are being digitalized, automation has become a resource for high productivity. Many organizations are preferring automated methodologies for repetitive work, better-monitoring capabilities, and cost-effective product manufacturing.
Let’s come back to why we started writing this blog in the first place and talk about how automation can make your life simpler. Ever heard of Zapier? If not then you’ve come to the right place.
ZAPIER, AN ONLINE AUTOMATION TOOL FOR APPS CONNECTION
Zapier is one of the online automation tools that connect your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, and more. There are a few jargons that you must know in order to handle Zapier at its best.
- ZAP: A Zap is an automated workflow between your apps.
- Trigger: A trigger is an event in an app that starts the Zap.
- Action: An action is an event that completes the Zap.
- Task: Each piece of data you run through your Zap counts as a task.
What is myCred?
myCred is an intelligent and adaptive points management system that allows you to build and manage a broad range of digital rewards, including points, ranks, and badges on your WordPress/WooCommerce powered website.
WORKING PROCESS FOR myCred ZAPIER ADDON:
HOW TO CREATE A ZAPIER ACCOUNT:
The first thing you will need to do is sign up for a free Zapier account. Type in your name, email address, and a password. You will now have access to core features forever and many of the paid features for 14 days.
ZAPIER’S DASHBOARD LOOK:
When you first log into Zapier, you’ll see your Dashboard. Here you can quickly build a Zap and see some popular Zap templates—pre-made Zapier workflows.
HOW myCred ZAPIER ADDON SETTINGS WORK:
- Go to your Zapier dashboard, and click on the “Make a Zap” option. Now, name your Zap.
- Choose the “Webhooks by Zapier” option under the “Choose App” dropdown menu. Then, select the “Catch Hook” option under the “Choose Trigger Event” dropdown menu.
- Copy the Webhook URL mentioned under the “Customer Webhook URL” label and click on the “Continue” button.
- Go to your WordPress mycred points settings and click on “Zapier” to a selection of five options:
- Enable Zap for earned points
- Enable Zap for deducted points
- Enable zap for earned Badges
- Enable zap for earned Ranks
- Enable zap for deducted Ranks
Mark check on the desired option to enable it and paste webhook URL copied from the Zapier dashboard.
Make sure to click on the ‘Update Setting’ button (Visible at the downside left corner). Once you click it, it will update your catch hook setting, and now you are ready to go to your Zapier account to see the myCred points info, which has already been sent.
- A glimpse of how your myCred points info appears on the back-end.
FEATURES FOR myCred ZAPIER ADDON:
With myCred Zapier addon, you can export earned (Points, Badges, Ranks) into Zapier, also deducted points, and ranks can be transported to Zapier App. Once myCred gamification data sent to the Zapier app, the user can utilize it in several ways by using Zapier connectivity with popular Apps like Twitter, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Gmail, Slack, Trello and many more. For your information here, we are sharing an example: You can send myCred earned/deducted points via Gmail to users using Zapier Apps connectivity and task automation tool.
See, how easy it is to use myCred Zapier Addon. We at myCred Wishing you all the best for your automation strategy and more success to your business.