After downloading the plugin, install it on your WordPress system.
→ Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
→ Click on the Plugins tab on the left side menu.
→ Click Add New.
→ Click on Upload Plugin button at the top of page.
→ Click on Choose File.
→ Select the mycred-pacman.zip file from the directory.
→ Click install now.
→ After uploading click the Activate Plugin button.
→ That’s all. (You will now see the settings and hook in myCred hooks and settings).
- FIX – Pacman hook not displaying in mycred hook table shortcode.
- FIX – Screen scrolling down on pressing down button during gameplay.
- FIX – Css affecting other themes
- FIX – Decimal points not working
- FIX – Sound not playing on some Screens
- FIX – Some notices and warnings
- TWEAK – Code Optimized to improve security
- NEW – Highscores leaderboard.
- NEW – Personal scores history of user
- NEW – Translation support
- NEW – Option to play game in popup or page
- Improvement – License System
- Fix: width issue in mobile screens
- Fix: issues with custom point type
- Improvements: added options in settings to change mycred button text and all other messages.
- Improvements: %pacman_points_added% template tag to show user earned points in success message.
- Fix: Theme conflicts issue
- Fix: Bootstrap framework issue.
- Fix: Game pause issue.
- Improvements: Added support for multiple point types
Fix: Script loading on all pages
Fix: jQuery Conflict Issue
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.