Celebrate myCred's Birthday with a BANG! - Use "Birthday30" for 1 year & "Birthday50" for 3 year to get up to 50% off on Membership Plans.

Transfer message missing in log

front page Forums 1.8 Beta Transfer message missing in log

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Vites 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sébastien Bellamy

Hi,

I activated transfers and messages in transfers. I also edited the template for sender and receiver with the %transfer_message% as shown on the settings page, but the message is still missing in the log. Other template tags show correctly (%plural% and %display_name%).

Moreover, the email sent for the transfers shows template tag raw code (it does not print the values).

Thanks for your help.

aoyuta

Me too.
    I want to know the cause.

Juanvs

Me too, the transfer_message is not saved in log, and I can´t show it like tags.

HottestPremiums

Seems that the issue can be found in mycred/addons/transfer/includes/mycred-transfer-object.php at line 1105.

Original Code:
    $field .= '<input type="text" class="form-control" name="message" value="" />';

Fixed Code:
    $field .= '<input type="text" class="form-control" name="mycred_new_transfer[message]" value="" />';

Simply replace the Original Code with the Fixed Code and transfer messages should work fine. I’m currently working on a fix that can be added to functions.php 🙂

Vites

Please, I have same matters but mine show no message for all of our message input…
    Excuse for my english, i’m french…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.