Quick question for Gabriel re custom work

front page Forums Community Quick question for Gabriel re custom work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m working on a new site for free bitcoin resources at http://freebtc.co.uk
    Still in the very early stages but I would like to automate everything as much as I can. Your plugin is fantastic but I was wondering if you would be interested in some custom coding work for me, all based around your plugin? Perhaps only even a few hours work and nothing too complicated. I’m happy to pay the going rate for it.

Hi.

I am available for WordPress and myCRED development, you can contact me via the Contact page here on the myCRED website with details of what you are looking for and I would be happy to have a look.

Good stuff.
    Give me a few days to write up a detailed description of what I need so you can price it up for me. Are you ok accepting bitcoins as a payment method?

I’ll give you a shout once I’m sure I have covered everything I need.

Bitcoints are ok but please include it in your email that you wish to pay using Bt.

I’m still going to commission you for custom work but waiting on the release of 1.4 as a lot of the stuff I require is already there with this new release. I’ll still need a bit of tweaking but not so much as I thought.

No problem. Keep me updated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.