New Ownership?

Home Forums Community New Ownership?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saad Iqbal 4 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Saad Iqbal
    Legend

@Aslan you can let your lawyer email us at contact@wpexperts.io and our team of lawyers will reply to them, not a problem. Thanks for your understanding.

Saad Iqbal
    Legend

@HD if you used credits for premium support and didn’t get respond reply to that ticket and give me ticket no. I will add those points to your account and about discount currently we have 39% off running and coupon is “2019” you can avail it or even better we have now POINTS BUNDLE DEALS available. Let me know if there is anything else, stay tuned for myCred 1.8 and Lottery Addon 2.0 😉

HD

HI @Saad Iqbal
    Ok I’ll see this next week because I do not have much time today. I would have appreciated a larger discount special old (50%).
    Finally, do you have an automatic renewal coupon and if so, how many?
    Regards

Saad Iqbal
    Legend

@HD we would love to cooperate with old clients, you can email me personally at contact@wpexperts.io and tell me which addon you want to buy and then we can work out a discount.

@Aslan we also want to handle things with you, but unfortunately, we can’t give a lifetime licenses. An only yearly license will work but you can also email me to the above address and we can work out some good discount.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spin to win points 💰
Kindly get back to your previous orientation view... your wheel is rolling there...

Do you really like this awesome addon and wanna use on your site? click here to get it now 👍
myCRED Fortune Wheel special offer unlocked!
You have a chance to win free tokens. Are you feeling lucky? Give it a spin.
* You can spin the wheel only once in a month.
* You can spin again any time by paying 500 points
* Once you pay for spin you are not able to refund it.
You must login to play mycred fortune wheel