myCRED & NAMASTE! LMS

front page Forums Community myCRED & NAMASTE! LMS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Gabriel.
    I’m doing a WP site where use “NAMASTE! LMS” and “Konnichiwa!”, who has a payment settings configuration. I want to know if is possible to use them with your very interesting myCRED. Now there will be only “points” for transactions, but in few months will integrate “WooCommerce” and will operate with real money and points simultaneously.
    Thanks in advance for your response.

Gabriel (too!)

Hey Gabriel!

While myCRED can help with your WooCommerce, it has no built-in support for Namaste! LMS or Konnichiwa. I have never used these plugins so I do not know how they work or if a connection is possible.

What kind of features are you looking for between these three plugins?

Hi Gabriel.

Thanks for fast response.

I’m doing a sort of school where students will have courses, tutorials, exams and assignments. NAMASTE! LMS will administrate it, and Konnichiwa! manage subscription plans. Both has payment settings configuration, but just for real money. What I want to do is use “points” for payments, awards, etc. They offer the posibility of “Accept other payment methods This option lets you paste your own button HTML code or other manual instructions, for example bank wire. These payments will have to be processed manually unless you can build your own script to verify them. Enter text or HTML code for payment button(s). You can use the following variables: {{plan-id}}, {{user-id}}, {{amount}}.” Konnichiwa Payment.
    I’ve searched, and think that myCRED is the most interesting way to integrate my actual project -just “points”- with others that will come, where will be used real money and points.
    Thanks for your time and attention.

Gabriel.

Yeah I saw in the documentation that you can enable custom HTML code for third party payment gateways but that would not work with myCRED. Well technically you could make that work but it would have no effect besides users paying. I would need to go though the plugin and see if a custom gateway can be built.

I will add this plugin to the list of plugins to go though and investigate and see what could be done. Since I have a large list of plugins that has been requested, I can right now not give a timeframe when this would be possible. I would recommend you contact the plugin author and ask if a connection between the two plugins can be made (since he knows his plugin better then me). You can always ask him to contact me directly to work out a solution.

Ok Gabriel, I will contact them to expose this possibility.
    Thanks again for your interest and good work.
    See you soon.
    Gabriel.

Hi Gabriel.

I have response from NAMASTE! LMS programmers. I would prefer send it in a private message (privacy police habits…)

Gabriel.

You can always contact me directly via the contact form on the myCRED website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.