Lottery Beta

Home Forums Community Lottery Beta

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aslan Guseinov 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Explodingmule2

ok cool! Cheers.

Aslan Guseinov
    Veteran Member

You can go to http://glot.ee/wp-login.php
    Login : test
    Pass : test

You can create and play Lotteries.
    There is two categories of lotteries: Draw Winner and Pick Numbers.
    You can create Lotteries: Manual, Once, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
    In Draw Lotteries you can set how many winners will be picked, and how much each winner get.
    In Pick Numbers you can create Lotteries like guess 5 out of 36, 4 out of 95, 100 out of 1000 and so on.
    You can award winners with fixed amount or based on formula.
    You can make a simple jackpot, when nobody wins, next time prize will be increased automatically with amount you set.
    There is plenty of variants in such a small package. You can set minimum requirements, and exclude by roles.
    Try it you have 3 days.

Explodingmule2

Hey thank you very much for that! It looks like what im looking for but I cant see the frontend. I assume it has to have mycred installed to show the lotteries as they’re not visible to me. I might just purchase now, but really wish they would hurry up a bit with the updates 😛

Aslan Guseinov
    Veteran Member

Your welcome! You need to activate and start lottery. Then shortcode will appear, that needs to be published as post or page. Then you will see it in the frontend. Try it.

Aslan Guseinov
    Veteran Member

Hey, I’m sorry but I will now close test website. I hope you managed to see frontend.

Aslan Guseinov
    Veteran Member

Gabriel, I know you are a busy and a hardworking man. But can you tell us a little about upcoming release.
    It’s going to be V2.0 of a Lottery add-on, right?

Explodingmule2

Hey Aslan, yeah manage to see front end, thank you again! Just eagerly waiting on updates for lottery and scratchcards…

Aslan Guseinov
    Veteran Member

Any news? It’s been a while since we discussed Lottery Beta.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Last edited April 28, 2017