I miss Gabriel

Home Forums Community I miss Gabriel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saad Iqbal 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stephfd21

Mycred support is terrible and non-existent at times. Gabe never did us like this 🙁

WPExperts
    Legend

Hi stephfd21

We have made several changes to make our support system more efficient and our technical team is continuously working for the betterment of this system, also accepting paid customization request from mycred users.

If you have any issues or question regarding myCRED please feel free to contact us at https://mycred.me/support/

Thanks

cashbackcard

I would like to know if I will be respected with the licenses I have already acquired.
    There were numerous licenses and after the mycred was abandoned, we were without support, without service.

It seems to me that he has now returned with more seriousness.
    Should I believe in the new mycred?

I would not be surprised with additional fees or unnecessary costs.

I await your considerations.
    Claudio

Saad Iqbal
    Legend

Hello,

All previous yearly license will keep active, and you can buy new licenses if you want. We want to take myCred to next level and doing our best, as you mentioned about prices. Recently we released myCred bundles

Thanks,
    Saad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spin to win points 💰
Kindly get back to your previous orientation view... your wheel is rolling there...

Do you really like this awesome addon and wanna use on your site? click here to get it now 👍
myCRED Fortune Wheel special offer unlocked!
You have a chance to win free tokens. Are you feeling lucky? Give it a spin.
* You can spin the wheel only once in a month.
* You can spin again any time by paying 500 points
* Once you pay for spin you are not able to refund it.
You must login to play mycred fortune wheel
Happy HolidaysGET DISCOUNT