I miss Gabriel

front page Forums Community I miss Gabriel

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by AvatarAslan Guseinov.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mycred support is terrible and non-existent at times. Gabe never did us like this 🙁

Hi stephfd21

We have made several changes to make our support system more efficient and our technical team is continuously working for the betterment of this system, also accepting paid customization request from mycred users.

If you have any issues or question regarding myCRED please feel free to contact us at https://mycred.me/support/

Thanks

I would like to know if I will be respected with the licenses I have already acquired.
    There were numerous licenses and after the mycred was abandoned, we were without support, without service.

It seems to me that he has now returned with more seriousness.
    Should I believe in the new mycred?

I would not be surprised with additional fees or unnecessary costs.

I await your considerations.
    Claudio

Hello,

All previous yearly license will keep active, and you can buy new licenses if you want. We want to take myCred to next level and doing our best, as you mentioned about prices. Recently we released myCred bundles

Thanks,
    Saad

Hi There

Please Share your ticket number and details at support@mycred.me we will get back to you.

Thanks

Hi! Do you have version 1.5 lottery?

Hey Aslan, hmm I’m not sure if I still have it. Give me a couple of hours.

Hi, thank you for your reply. If you find it please send it to me AslanDoma@me.com.
    I’ll send something valuable for you too.
    The thing is I bought a lifetime license back in a days. And I misplaced my HDD wit it, but I still have 1.2.3 version.
    And I can’t update because plugin was deprecated and not available anymore.
    And I can’t download it from my account here, although I have unlimited downloads.
    Contacted support and no luck.
    If you don’t have it please send an email anyways I’ll send some goodies for you for your time.

Hey Aslan,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don’t have a copy of it either. The mycred team should grant you the ability to download it though. I remember Gabriel gave out those unlimited licenses back in the day and you defintely had access to the lottery addon for life. What did support say? Perhaps we can create a petition for you to get it.

No worries. I contacted support, they thought about it and said no.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[elfsight_popup id="1"]