Gabriel where are you?

Home Forums Community Gabriel where are you?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  2KDesign 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Gabriel!
    First of all, i hope you’re doing well and are healthy.
    Happy New Year!

I can imagine that a life can be challenging and not support you with the time you might need for answering in the forums…

..but only 2 answers since November 2016 (as far as i have seen) is too less, i’m sorry to say that.

People NEED your help with a lot of things concerning your awesome plugin, please don’t let us alone now.

Kind regards.

He is clearly working on myCRED:

Have you opened a ticket?

You may also want to buy some points and upgrade the ticket. If everyone did that it would help support the plugin and allow for new features and updates.

Yes, i made a ticket already.

I’m willing to make a nice donation to Gabriel when everything works as i expect using the plugin, that’s not the problem. But i need a 100% working plugin on my website.

For example:
    The exchange shortcode is working well when shown on PC or laptop, but not working on mobile. The fonts are odd and i can not type something into the amount field. i didn’t changed any code so this is a pure plugin issue.

…and today is the 6th day i’m waiting for a reply to my support ticket…

Don’t feel too bad I’ve been waiting 13 days.

As you said.. he’s working on the plugin..

…but he’s not working on the support for it 🙁
    i know supporting a product can become really exhausting, but it’s neccessary.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Last edited January 10, 2017