First feedback

Home Forums 1.8 Beta Forum First feedback

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Magicred 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Magicred

Hi 🙂

I went to install the v1.8 in a lab to see the back end and here my firsts comments:

Transfer : Please kindly add a minimum amount and a maximum amount .. I don’t want to let my users sending few points … Minimum is required. Tks
    Simplify the customization of the front end form.

Anniversary: do you confirm is for every year or just the first one ?

Ranks: could you kindly add rewards? Everytime an user change rank to the next one he will receive points.

To be continued 😉
    Keep the good work Gabriel (y)

Magicred

ok I forget to specify :
    Last version of WP, Woo and WPML … NO MORE PLUGINS !
    Php 7
    No multisite

It’s a new fresh install for tests purpose, I have created an admin access for you Gabriel if you want to check by yourself. Feel free to ask me in private for credentials (/wp-admin/ and FTP)

In the entire site I see in the header this message :

Notice: wpdb::prepare was called incorrectly. The query does not contain the correct number of placeholders (2) for the number of arguments passed (3). Please see Debugging in WordPressfor more information. (This message was added in version 4.8.3.) in /home4/f93c5ij7/MYDOMAIN.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4146
    WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘%d BETWEEN min.meta_value AND max.meta_value LIMIT 0,1’ at line 8]
SELECT ranks.ID AS rank_id, min.meta_value AS minimum, max.meta_value AS maximum FROM wp_posts ranks INNER JOIN wp_postmeta ctype ON ( ranks.ID = ctype.post_id AND ctype.meta_key = ‘ctype’ AND ctype.meta_value = ‘mycred_default’ ) INNER JOIN wp_postmeta min ON ( ranks.ID = min.post_id AND min.meta_key = ‘mycred_rank_min’ ) INNER JOIN wp_postmeta max ON ( ranks.ID = max.post_id AND max.meta_key = ‘mycred_rank_max’ ) WHERE ranks.post_type = ‘mycred_rank’ AND ranks.post_status = ‘publish’ AND %d BETWEEN min.meta_value AND max.meta_value LIMIT 0,1;

In the backend I have this line too :

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/f93c5ij7/MYDOMAIN.com/wp-includes/functions.php:4146) in /home4/f93c5ij7/MYDOMAIN.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1114

All add-ons activated without any configuration just for test purpose. I will deactivate add-on by add-on to see if there are some variations.

After deactivation of add-on badge … admin page are empty, I only see all notice and warning above more this one :

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/f93c5ij7/MYDOMAIN.com/wp-includes/functions.php:4146) in /home4/f93c5ij7/MYDOMAIN.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

I need to go back and refresh the add-ons page to see all add-ons and the badge add-on is deactivated.

This line is not visible anymore :
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/f93c5ij7/MYDOMAIN.com/wp-includes/functions.php:4146) in /home4/f93c5ij7/MYDOMAIN.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

NO CHANGE on front end ….

Exactly the same when I deactivate the banking and buycred add-ons …

Same problem when I deactivate the ranks add-on but all warning and notice disappear !!! … sounds like Ranks add-on is a problem …

No msg notice or warning in front end but if I try to buy an item When I valide my purchase I receive this message :
    SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

I switch to MyCRED 1.7.9.3 and all working fine ….

To be continued.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Last edited January 12, 2018