Feedback: Inability to adjust credit balance from user profile

Home Forums Community Feedback: Inability to adjust credit balance from user profile

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  2KDesign 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Erik

In the latest versions of myCRED, I’ve noticed that I’m unable to modify a user’s credit balance directly inside their profile. Instead, I need to search for their account and adjust it from the search screen (wp-admin/users.php).

I can technically edit their balance from the user’s profile, but if I do, there is no log entry. It just edits their raw balance and I am not able to access the “Edit Users Balance” modal, like I could in previous versions, to specify a log entry with the adjustment.

Please consider returning the ability to access the “Edit Users Balance” modal from the user profile page. I access my user’s profiles directly (through Gravity Forms), not through the search page, so having to search for the user adds additional steps to my workflow.

Thank you.

Erik

Also, I am noticing that I cannot access a user’s credit history from their profile. Please consider re-adding a link to view the individual user’s log without having to run a search for it.

2KDesign

Hello Gabriel!
    Erik is right. It would be great to be able to add the log entry in useres profile also.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Last edited December 11, 2016