We’re giving our customers the gift of HAPPINESS! Use WECARE20 at checkout & get 20% off.

Fatal error when buying credits

front page Forums Community Fatal error when buying credits

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

when a user try to buy credits receives the following message:

Fatal error: call to undefined function mycred_get_post_sale_setup() in htdocs……/addons/sell-content/includes/mycred-sell-shortcodes.php on line 214.

What could be the cause?

thank you

I ‘m still facing this problem. I think it could be a permissions issue. As admin I can access to the buyCredits page, but logged members receive the fatal error message. I ‘ve tried to change BuyCredit addon settings but nothing. Any idea?

thank you

Im getting the same error when trying to use the mycred_sales_history shortcode.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mycred_get_post_sale_setup() in ….. plugins/mycred/addons/sell-content/includes/mycred-sell-shortcodes.php on line 231

I have the sell content addon activated, so not sure what the issue could be. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello stevoarnold,

the code should be this:

if ( ! empty( $purchases ) ) {
    foreach ( $purchases as $entry ) {

$mycred = mycred( $entry->ctype );
    $prefs = mycred_get_post_sale_setup( $entry->ref_id, $entry->ctype );

echo ‘<td class=”mycred-sell-‘ . $column_id . ‘ ‘ . $column_id . ‘”>’;

I have no idea what can cause the error message, and moreover, not all users receive the message. If you are familiar with the debugger maybe you can catch the line of code that triggers the message.

Updating myCred doesn ‘t solve the issue. After logging in ,the user try to access by menu to the buy-credits pag and get this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mycred_get_post_sale_setup() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\mysite.com\wp-content\plugins\mycred\addons\sell-content\includes\mycred-sell-shortcodes.php on line 231
    Date Title Cost Expires

Any suggestions?

thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.