Earn money in return for points

Home Forums How-to Questions Earn money in return for points

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CherylW 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Swati

Hello developers, thanks for the amazing myCRED plugin.

So I have installed the plugin on my website and users are able to accumulate points.

I want to have a feature where people can earn money by redeeming their points in return for money which will be debited from my PayPal.
    How can I do that?

regards,
    Swati

M

You can use the Transfer add-on and hook into it to programmatically send them money from your PayPal account to their email address (if they registered with the one they used on PayPal).

You could also use the exchange add-on.

adminz

exchange add-on ?

Is this available ..

CherylW

Hello,

In ref to the above two posts:

Or is this feature now part of AffiliateWP?

(a) I want to have a feature where people can earn money by redeeming their points in return for money which will be debited from my PayPal

(b) You can use the Transfer add-on and hook into it to programmatically send them money from your PayPal account to their email address (if they registered with the one they used on PayPal).

You could also use the exchange add-on.

Will the “Transfer Plus” add-on or any other add-on be able to hook or setup “Earn money in return for points” and be debited from my PayPal or ???.

So for every 1500 points they get $100. Maybe it can be withdrawal and hook to programmatically send them the money from PayPal account to their Paypal email address.

How would this be hooked or setup? What add on do I need to buy to make this work?

Thank you very much in Advance
    Cheryl

jmantis

Hi,

Sorry for reviving this old tread, but I was wondering if anyone figure out a way to allow members earn money with their MyCred points?

Thanks,
    Mantis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Last edited September 3, 2015