Display mycred shortcode response in custom user field?

Home Forums Community Display mycred shortcode response in custom user field?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WPExperts 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

theacademygtc

Hi,

I use the ‘Admin Columns’ plugin to have a custom display of info for my users – registration date, sessions booked, etc.

Is it possible to have a mycred shortcode in a profile that is then displayed there?

Ie: I can use [mycred_total_since from="XX" user_id="XX" type="XX"] to show how many points that user has gained on the mycred plugin since a certain date. Can I get that to show in the user list>

I have OptimizePress and OptimizeMember and currently use OM to create some custom fields which appear in my user listing, if that helps.

Sorry if I haven’t explained this too well – hope you see what I mean? Any help greatly appreciated 🙂

Thanks,

Jon

WPExperts
    Legend

Hi Jon,

Please share the details of your requirement at support ticket so we can help you further.
    Here is a link to support: https://mycred.me/support/

Thanks

myCRED

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spin to win points 💰
Kindly get back to your previous orientation view... your wheel is rolling there...

Do you really like this awesome addon and wanna use on your site? click here to get it now 👍
myCRED Fortune Wheel special offer unlocked!
You have a chance to win free tokens. Are you feeling lucky? Give it a spin.
* You can spin the wheel only once in a month.
* You can spin again any time by paying 500 points
* Once you pay for spin you are not able to refund it.
You must login to play mycred fortune wheel
Happy HolidaysGET DISCOUNT