We’re giving our customers the gift of HAPPINESS! Use WECARE20 at checkout & get 20% off.

buycred not creating new pending payment

front page Forums 1.8 Beta buycred not creating new pending payment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m currently testing the buycred addon for 1.8. The addon doesnt allow for payments of the same value if a previous payment exists in the pending payment log.
    Lets say user1 buys 100point using “bank transfer”, he will receive a transaction id of “12345”. If user1 decides to buy 100point again, he will receive the same transaction id “12345” unless the pending payments is cleared by the admin. This only happens if you’re using the same buycred gateway for the purchases

Hey @stephfd21,
    Thank You for reporting, this check is just to make sure that the same payment with same amount and same payment gateway is not going to hit twice until the initial one is paid and not in pending.

Thank You!
    Regards

MyCred Support Team

So this is a new feature? hmmm I’m not sure how I feel about this, could you guys add a prompt which notifies the user that they already have a payment with the same value pending and give them the option to create a new pending payment. I use buycred as a gift voucher for bank transfers.

Hi @stephfd21!

I’m not sure how I feel about this, could you guys add a prompt which notifies the user that they already have payment with the same value pending and give them the option to create a new pending payment.

That sounds to be a good addition. We’ll see the possibility to go this way.

Thanks and regards,
    myCred Support team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.