Use code "NEWYEAR23" "NEWYEAR23" "NEWYEAR23" to Get 23% OFF

Home Forums Community Badges not always automatically being assigned

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tonynote

Hi everyone,

I think we can all agree this a pretty awesome plugin. I hope this question has not been asked yet so you could help me.

I have a music school and wanted to add this system to stimulate studying at home for the students. So I mostly use the manual point input system. I had a badge made which said that if a student has a gotten a total of 200 points by manual admin he would get said badge. Unfortunately this doesn’t always work.

Another thing that is kind of off (in my view) is that when I add points the points on the profile does not reflect the other balance which you can see in the users view. I hope i’m making some sense. And hope somebody can explain this to me

Greets,

Anthony

WPExperts

Hey Anthony.

When you manually adjust your users balance, do you do so with a log entry or just add or remove points without log entries?
    Badges are based on a users points history and if you as an administrator adjust a users balance without a log entry, the badge addon will never know when to award the badge.

Otherwise if you do give log entries, go and edit a badge and click on the “Assign Badge” button which should then run through your log entries and give out badges to those who have earned it.

Osborn Tyler

Do my assignment services https://www.bestessays.com.au/do-my-assignment.php provide students with assistance in completing their coursework. It is vital for students to understand the expectations of their mentors and plan their work accordingly. To help them with this, they should prepare a to-do list.

Navarro121

It looks good

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.