myCRED for MarketPress
MarketPress sets the standard for WordPress eCommerce solutions, providing an elegant shopping experience that supports all major payment gateways and allows you to easily manage distribution and shopping costs with custom shipping options.
In order for this plugin to work with MarketPress 3.2+ you must use MarketPress 3.2.5 or higher!
- Allow users to pay in your store using points
- Reward store purchases with points.
- Badge support.
- Translation ready.
Setup guide for store payments:
- Install and activate the plugin in your admin area. Make sure you have myCRED 1.7 or higher installed.
- Go to your MarketPress Store Settings Page.
- Select “Payments” in the top tab row.
- Tick the checkbox for myCRED in the list.
- Fill out your gateway settings box below the “General Settings” box (it will appear once the page has been reloaded when you ticked the checkbox).
- Click “Save Changes”
Setup guide for store rewards:
- Edit a product.
- In the top right corner of the product editor you should see the “myCRED Reward” metabox. Tick the checkbox for each point type you want to award and set the amount value.
- Save the product.
- Repeat the above steps for each product.
- FIX – Added support for MarketPress 3.2+
- FIX – Added missing strings to translation files.
- NEW – Added filter to adjust how prices are displayed in MarketPress when points are selected as the currency.
- Initial Release
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions found for this add-on.