The myCRED plugin is licensed under the General Public License 2.0. Fore more information visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
- a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
- b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
- c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
- a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
- b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
- c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for noncommercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
5. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
9. The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to the Free Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
11. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
12. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We offer free support for the myCRED plugin and the premium plugins you purchase here on the mycred.me website. our technical team is available to help you from Monday to Friday 10AM – 6PM (GMT+5 or Pakistan time). we are unavailable on public holidays or weekends.
Support is offered to help you resolve issues where you can not get myCRED to work the way it’s described in the documentation. Please share your requirements for customization here Request a quote
If you think you found a bug or can’t get myCRED to work as described in the documentation, please open a support ticket here on the mycred.me website. No support is provided on social media sites or third-party forums.
myCRED was built to be customized from external sources such as your plugin or theme. Making changes in the plugin files however is NOT supported, unless the changes are bug fixes that will be included in future versions. Remember that any changes you make in the plugin files will prevent you from updating the plugin since your changes will be lost.
We, at WPExperts, stand by our products and believe that they are the best possible solutions we deliver. However, if you come across any issues or incompatibilities, you can open up a ticket at our support and allow us to help you resolve your issue. Dedicated support is promised to only those who possess an active license. Free copies and expired licenses are not liable for free support. You will have to purchase a licensed copy or renew an expired license in order to be able to get help from our developers.
Industries We Are Not Going To Provide Support For
WPExperts is a team committed to adding value to the internet, through our expertise. We want to use our high level of skill to assist businesses and organizations which will contribute to this goal, for a fair price.
For the above reasons, we are unable to provide services and support for companies in the following industries:
- Adult Services
- Alternative Medicine
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Essay Writing / Exam Cheating services
- Fake Degrees / Documents
- High Interest / Pay Day Loans
- Illegal File-sharing
- Movie or Music Piracy
- Online Brides
- Scam / Phishing Websites
- Selling the Copyright of Others – without permission
- Unlicensed Online Pharmacies
- Unlicensed Therapies
- Any NSFW Content
Furthermore, we will not provide services and support for organizations which demonstrate or serve the following:
- Hate Speech
- Religious intolerance
- Incitement to commit violent acts
- Racial or sexual discrimination
myCRED premium add-ons are only available via the myCRED.me online store. No support are provided for products purchased anywhere else!
The store sells plugins for WordPress powered websites. They are not tested, guaranteed or supported to work in other environments.
The myCRED store accepts the following form of payments:
- Credit Card (Handled by 2checkout)
- myCRED Tokens
If you prefer to pay using bank transfer or via money order, please send your request via the contact form before placing your order.
While the website offers automatic discounts when buying more than one license, if you are looking to buy more than 10 licenses, please contact us before placing your order for a better discount.
Educational institutions are eligible for a 50% discount when buying more than 5 licenses and registered charities can apply for free product licenses. If you are working on an open source / not-for-profit project and would like to use a premium product on your website, please contact us before placing an order to apply for free licenses.
Products you purchase here on the myCRED website have a maximum download limit based on the license package you selected. Once this limit is reached, the download link will no longer be available. Current download limits are:
- Single site license – Maximum 5 downloads / product.
- 5 site licenses – Maximum 15 downloads / product.
- 10 site licenses – Maximum 25 downloads / product.
- Studio license – No limit.
If you hold an “Unlimited” license, your downloads are also unlimited.
Members can purchase myCRED Tokens via their account using PayPal or Bitcoin. The Tokens you buy will not get credited to your account until your payment clears.
Token purchases are non refundable!
Customers are invited to leave a review for a product they purchase. As a reward, each review, no matter how you feel about the product, grants Tokens which can be used as store credit. Reviews of premium products rewards 350 Tokens while reviews for free products rewards 100 Tokens.
Reviews, like comments, must be kept on subject and no profanities or cursing is allowed. You can only leave one review per product even if you purchase multiple copies.
Each time you pay for an order using Credit Card / PayPal or Bitcoins, you are rewarded with myCRED Tokens. These Tokens can be used to pay for an entire order or be converted into a coupon to cover parts of an order.
100 Tokens is worth 1 US Dollar and your accumulated balance does not expire.
We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. However, things might not work in the same way for everyone. Therefore, if you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, or feel that any of our products are not working as expected, you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase. We’ll be happy to refund the entire amount.
We will process your refund as soon as possible. In some cases, we might even offer to resolve an issue for you.
Your refund requests must meet all of the following conditions in order to move forward to the next step:
- No refunds will be processed after the first 14 days of purchase.
- After purchasing, installing, and testing the plugin, you have found that it does not work for your business or required setup.
- You have attempted to resolve your issues with our support team.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your license and agree to cease the use of the product immediately.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- We reserve the right to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request by opening a support ticket.
Why a refund may not be given?
If the product’s functionality is working as per its description and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund from our end in situations like the following:
- No refunds are allowed for addons and membership after 14 days of purchase;
- You have purchased a product or service on special discounts or sale events;
- Issues caused by 3rd party software will not provide grounds for a refund;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- You change your mind after purchase;
- You bought an item by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- You ask for goodwill;
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
By purchasing our product(s), you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time.
If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
– We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email one week prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
– We cannot grant you a refund if have purchased the membership, and after installing and testing the plugin/s provided in that membership, you have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
– You have an issue that we are unable to resolve, which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
– If your issue(s) comes from not being able to get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
– You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s) or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
– You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
– Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing the membership(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
You can cancel your subscription renewal at any time. After that, you will not receive updates or support once a membership license key expires or is refunded.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. We recommend you review this page frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we may notify you on our website, by a blog post, by email, or by any method we determine. The method we chose is at our sole discretion. We will also change the last updated date at the beginning of this page. Any changes we make to our refund policy are effective as of this last updated date and replace any prior refund policies.
The purpose of this Agreement (hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is to set forth myCred’s Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as an affiliate in the Affiliate Program of myCred, and the establishment of links from your affiliate web site to our web site Website URL as used in this Agreement, “we,” “us” “our,” or “myCred” means myCred and “you” or “your” means the Affiliate, and “Product” means any and all items offered for sale by us on the myCred web site.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MYCRED. BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON ON THE AFFILIATE APPLICATION, YOU ARE AFFIRMATIVELY STATING THAT YOU HAVE READ THE AFFILIATE AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN AND ARE AFFIRMATIVELY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS HEREOF.
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a completed Affiliate Application via our web site. Once your application has been approved, you will receive your affiliate code and password to allow you to start marketing myCred products. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable as an Affiliate for any reason, including, but not limited to: if your site incorporates images or content that is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene; harassing or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; such as sites that facilitate illegal activity; depict sexually explicit images; promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; promote illegal activities or incorporate any materials that infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights (collectively “Content Restrictions”).
Using Our Links on Your Site
Link means a hyperlink to the myCred website that is copied and pasted from your individual password-protected affiliate administration area on our site. If the HTML code is altered in any way after copying from that web page, we take no responsibility for you receiving credit for any sale. Any change you make may cause the tracking to no longer function correctly.
As an affiliate site (“Affiliate Site”), we will make available to you banners, button links to our web site and/or text links to our web site, containing the myCred logo and words identifying myCred. In using the links, you agree that you will take full responsibility for maintaining all such links. All Affiliate Sites shall display such graphic images prominently throughout your site as you see fit and with our consent. You shall not alter, modify, or expand the links in any way without our written consent.
Each link connecting users of your website to our website will in no way alter the look, feel, or functionality of our website. We have the right in our sole discretion to monitor your web site at any time and from time to time to determine if you are in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. The affiliate should place the appropriate copyright and trademark notices.
You are allowed to use the prices of myCred products on your website but you are responsible for keeping your information on pricing up-to-date as myCred from time to time will post specials, discounts, or change product pricing at their sole discretion.
We will be responsible for providing all information necessary to allow you to make appropriate links from your web site to our web site. However, all links must be approved by myCred. We will process orders placed by customers who follow the links from your website to the myCred website. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with certain requirements, that we periodically may establish.
We will be solely responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment, including order entry, payment processing, shipping and handling, cancellations, returns, and related customer service. We will track the volume and amount of sales generated by your web site and will make unaudited reports available for your review through your affiliate account on our web site. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time to our discretion. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and fee accrual, you must ensure that the links between your web site and our web site are properly formatted.
It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the links that you have placed on your web site are always working properly.
Commissions (Commission Rate) on trackable online sales are paid on net sales (i.e., the net is the remaining amount after any of these deductions: sales tax, duty, shipping, handling, credit card fees, and similar charges, and not including any portion of the payment made through the redemption of gift certificates, coupons, or credits. The Commission Rate is subject to change at any time or from time to time, in our sole and absolute discretion. You will be notified of any change in the Commission Rate.
Commissions will also be reduced for amounts due to credit card fraud, bad debts, cancellations, chargebacks, and credits for returned goods. A commission will be paid only if the visitor to our website is tracked by the system from the time of the link to the time of the sale. No commission will be paid if the visitor to our web site cannot be tracked by our system.
Affiliate and Net Sales Percentage
1st tier Commission Policy or Structure here. 2nd tier Commission Policy or Structure here. The above fee schedule is subject to change without notice. Our cookies are non-expiring, so repeat visitors that do not come directly from your web site will still count toward your commissions if the cookie is not otherwise removed by the user.
For a sale to generate a commission, the customer must follow the link from your website to our website, purchase the Product or Products in question using our online ordering system, accept delivery of the item at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to us.
Commissions on sales are paid on net sales actually collected from customers. Orders are not eligible for a commission due to credit card fraud, bad debts, cancellations, chargebacks, and credits for returned Products. If a commission has been paid, the commission will be deducted from future commissions.
Commissions will be paid 30 days after the order is fulfilled. All commissions are paid at the end of any given month. The Commission base is subject to change at any time or from time to time, in our sole and absolute discretion.
You will be notified of any change in the Commission base. All commissions payments are made through PayPal.com unless special arrangements are made for affiliates who do not have access to PayPal. You agree that you are solely responsible for all tax obligations due to all taxing authorities arising from or in connection with your participation in our Affiliate Program.
myCred shall not withhold any taxes of any kind from your commission checks. myCred is not responsible for resending lost or missing payments past 90 days from the payment date.
Reports of Sales
You will be given a password and have the ability to enter a password-protected web site to receive your sales statistics on a daily basis.
Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy Products through the Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of myCred. Accordingly, all myCred rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for myCred products sold under the Affiliate Program in accordance with our own pricing policies.
Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect items that you already have listed on your website, you will be responsible for maintaining the correct current prices on your website at all times. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular Product.
Non-Exclusive Limited License and Use of Company Logos and Trademarks
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our web site through links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks and similar identifying material (collectively ” Marks”), solely for the purpose of selling Product on your website for myCred. You may not alter, modify, or change the myCred logos, trademarks, or any other text content provided to you through the myCred affiliate section. The use of any of the logos, trademarks, or text content is only extended to members in good standing in the myCred Affiliate Program.
If you see logos, trademarked items, or text content that is not in the materials available to affiliates in the marketing section and you wish to use on your web site, you may not use them without prior written permission. Permission is not to be construed as myCred giving you any legal ownership or rights to these logos, trademarks, or text content. myCred’s own use of any logos, trademarks, or text content in the display or marketing of myCred products does not automatically make it acceptable for affiliates to assume usage of the same materials is considered acceptable use of such materials for promotion of myCred products.
Affiliates should assume that ONLY materials directly made available from myCred to Affiliate for the purpose of selling products for myCred shall be acceptable to use. The rights granted to you pursuant to this section shall terminate upon the effective date of the expiration or termination of this Agreement. Additionally, we reserve the right to secure the highest position in pay-per-click and pay-per-position search engines and advertising sites by submitting a bid for URLs or other search terms considered as trademarks, sales marks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered URLs (or any variations or abbreviations of same) of myCred. At no time shall you submit bids or use other methods that would cause listings for your site to rank higher than myCred rankings for trademarks, sales marks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered URLs (or any variations or abbreviations of the same) of myCred.
Publicity, Email, and Spam Policies
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or permit any written material that makes reference to myCred, without first submitting such material to us and receiving our written consent. Be careful about your advertising methods using email. myCred will not tolerate any forms of Spam.
We will hear both sides of a Spam complaint but we will remove one affiliate before we risk all affiliates losing email privileges. In the event an affiliate is charged with spamming practices, myCred shall not be held liable for any legal action taken against said affiliate nor be financially responsible for fines owed by said affiliate.
Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your web site and for all materials that appear on your web site. We shall have no responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of your web site and for all materials that appear on your web site. You hereby represent and warrant to us that materials posted on your web site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights) and that materials posted on your web site are not libelous or otherwise illegal.
You must have express permission to use copyrighted material owned by another party or other proprietary material. We will not be responsible if you use copyrighted material from another party or other proprietary material in violation of the law.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin when your affiliate application has been received by myCred through the myCred website and you have accepted the Terms and Conditions in this Agreement. This Agreement will end when terminated by either party. The Agreement may be terminated by myCred or the affiliate for any reason upon thirty (30) days prior email or written notice, or immediately upon notice of any breach of the provisions of this Agreement.
Upon termination, you may no longer use myCred banners, images, content, trademarks, etc., on your website, or provide hyperlinks to the myCred website. If this Agreement is terminated because you have violated the terms of this Agreement or if this Agreement is terminated because your web site becomes subject to the Content Restrictions set forth in Section 1, you are not eligible to receive any commission payments, even for commissions earned prior to the date of termination. If this Agreement is terminated for any other reason, you are eligible to earn a commission only on sales occurring during the term of the Agreement, and commissions earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We reserve the right to withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion. Notice of any change by email to your address on our records, or the posting on our website of a change notice or a new agreement, is considered sufficient notice for notifying you of a modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Modifications may include but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules.
All such modifications shall take effect 48 hours after we serve notice as provided above unless we indicate otherwise. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program, following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our web site, will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Relationship of Parties
You and myCred are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, or consequential punitive or multiple damages, including without limitation any damages resulting from loss of use, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of profits, or loss of data arising in connection with this Agreement, the Affiliate Program, or myCred performance of services or of any other obligations relating to the Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply regardless of the cause of action under which such damages are sought.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or any Product or other items sold through the Affiliate Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Representations and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant to us that this Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; and that the execution, delivery, and performance by you of this Agreement are within your legal capacity and power; have been duly authorized by all requisite action on your part; require the approval or consent of no other persons; and neither violate nor constitute a default under the (i) provision of any law, rule, regulation, order, judgment, or decree to which you are subject or which is binding upon you, or (ii) the terms of any other agreement, document, or instrument applicable to you or binding upon you.
We may disclose to you certain information as a result of your participation as part of the Affiliate Program, which information we consider to be confidential (herein referred to as “Confidential Information”). For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Confidential Information” shall include, but not be limited to, any modifications to the terms and provisions of this Affiliate Program Agreement made specifically for your site and not generally available to other members of the Affiliate Program, web site, business and financial information relating to myCred, customer and vendor lists relating to myCred, and pricing and sales information for myCred and any members of the Affiliate Program other than you. Confidential Information shall also include any information that we designate as confidential during the term of this Agreement. You agree not to disclose any Confidential Information and that such Confidential Information shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for your own business purposes or for any other purpose except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public or if same is required by law or legal process.
We make no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to any information delivered hereunder, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from patent, trademark, or copyright infringements, whether arising by law, custom or conduct, or as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and we shall not have any liability to you or to any other person resulting from your or third-party use of the information.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless myCred, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, or expenses (including attorney fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively the “Losses”), in so far as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arising out of, are related to, or are based on (i) any claim or threatened claim that our use of the Affiliate Trademarks infringes on the rights of any third party; (ii) the breach of any representation or warranty made by you herein; or (iii) or any claim related to your web site.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEBSITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETITIVE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of State, without reference to rules governing the choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in City, State and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MYCRED. BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON IN THE AFFILIATE APPLICATION YOU ARE AFFIRMATIVELY STATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN AND ARE AFFIRMATIVELY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AFFILIATE NETWORK AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS HEREOF.
The following fees are used on the myCRED website:
|Fee Description||Cost in Tokens||Cost in USD|
If you made a mistake or if your websites URL address has changed, the license needs to be reset. This fee is applied for each time you select to reset a license.
|150 tk.||$ 1.50|
If you have reached your download limit for your purchased products, you can request a new download for a fee. This fee is applied for each download you request.
|250 tk.||$ 2.50|
This fee is paid by the license owner that wishes to transfer the license to another myCRED member. A license reset is included in this fee.
|500 tk.||$ 5.00|
A myCRED Product License allows you to:
- Download the product from your myCRED account a maximum of 5 times.
- Receive support for any issues you might have with the product.
- Receive unlimited number of plugin updates while the license is valid.
Once a license has expired, you can no longer download the product from your profile, receive support or updates until the license is renewed. You can however still use the product on your website without any limitation.
Expired licenses will show up in your plugin list as “Unlicensed copy”!
A product license is valid for 1 year from the day of purchase. Unlimited licenses are no longer sold.
Before you can download your purchased product, you must setup your license by nominating the URL of the website where the plugin will be used. Once a license has been setup, you can download your product, open priority tickets and receive plugin updates.
Once a website URL has been entered for a license, you can not change it. In case your website changes name, you make a mistake or you move the product to a new site, you can reset your license which allows you to add a new URL. Resetting a license costs 150 myCRED Tokens ( $ 1.50 USD ).
If you have setup your license but still see this message do the following:
- Go to your Plugins page in your admin area.
- Right next to the “Not a licensed copy” text, click on the “View details” link.
- A new popup window will be opened by WordPress where the product information is loaded. Once this has loaded, close the window and refresh the page. Note! You must wait until the popup window has fully loaded before closing it. While the product information is loaded, the plugin will also call and request to know if the product has a license and when that license expires. If this request is interrupted by you closing the window, the error message will remain!
If the issue remains, make sure you set the license to the correct URL. If the URL is correct (without http or https) and the message is not disappearing, please contact me.
Is installation or setup of the product included in this license?
No it is not. However all products are sold as WordPress plugins and are installed / updated like any other WordPress plugin out there. The product documentation also includes installation or setup guides for your convenience.
If I want to use the plugin on a development site first, do I need to buy 2 licenses?
No! You can use the plugin on localhost / development sites without any restriction. Your license should however be set to the URL of your live site. You will also have to manually update the plugin if a new version is released while you are developing. Once the website goes live, the license will allow you to have automatic updates.
Can I sell my product and the license associated with it?
You can sell an order and the product or products that are included in that order. The buyer must have a valid myCRED account and there is a transfer fee of 500 myCRED Tokens ( $ 5.00 USD ) / product in order, which is paid by the seller. A transferred license is automatically reset and the buyer do not need to pay a reset charges.
You can not transfer parts of an order keeping one product but selling another.
What license do I need for a Multisite installation?
Licenses are tied to a domain name. So if all sites in your network uses the same base URL, you just need one license. If however each site in your network has a dedicated URL, you would need a license for each site. For large networks please contact me for special deals.
Starting October 1st 2015, premium add-ons will display the type of license you use for each premium add-on along with it’s expiration date. If you are using a premium add-on without a license or if your license has expired, you will see the “Not a licensed copy” notice.
In order to post in the community forums, purchase premium add-ons in the store or open support tickets, you must signup for a free myCRED.me community account.
No newsletters or promotions are sent to your email address and your account details are not shared with any third-party without your consent.
I prefer to keep things simple. The following rules apply to all community members on the myCRED.me website:
- All members must have a valid email address associated with their account.
- No SPAM or advertisement is allowed on the website.
- Members are expected to behave as adults. Be nice!
Those who can not follow these basic rules will be banned from the myCRED.me website.