myCRED Forums Feature Requests Request Feature For Video View Hook

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Xtubeage Xtubeage 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Xtubeage
    Xtubeage

Hello,

I am new here and I saw this plugin and I have a very good project for this. But before that I need one custom setting in this plugin.

Can you please let me know if I can award users for viewing videos I mean any video not just youtube or vimeo.

I want to award my users for viewing flash, html5 videos and ofcourse they will be embeded in my site.

The site from which I emebed videos have API also but it would be great if you can set this up for Iframe code of the video.

I am an Adult webmaster so I can’t provide you the Iframe code sample here.

I will send you the sample on your email please have a look and let me know if it’s possible I can pay for such premium plugin ofcourse.

Thank you
    Regards

Xtubeage

Hello,

Forgot to mention one thing if you can use this feature on any video player which plays embeded videos on wodpress like Flowplayer I think that is possible as I saw your plugin working with KVM video player but KVM is only able to fetch Youtube videos.

If it possible you can add this feature on any video player than this will be great.

Hope to hear from you soon

Xtubeage

Hello can you please reply if it is possible or no?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.