myCRED Forums How-to Questions Premium Plugin – Lottery

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Gabriel Merovingi Gabriel Merovingi 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Justin

Hello, on the 27th server time i purchased your awesome lottery plugin (a must for anyone who didnt buy yet) but it seems its using server time not local time. It seems i also dont have the widget. I checked your changelog seems 1.1.1 is current version – BUT how do I know when 1.1.1 shipped? No dates.

Hi.

Have you set your timezone on your General WordPress settings page?
    1.1.1 is the current version of the lottery add-on.

Justin

How do I know when 1.1.1 was released? to know if i need to update or not.

Yes under the WordPress settings it shows my time zone, parts of the lottery plugin is using my time zone – the other half is using gmt.

When a lottery is running and im on the edit lottery page, i see you can search lottery entries by user ID, if you have 4k entries, this is a bit of a hassle — maybe an option to show all entries in that section? no way else to see them that i could find other then in DB.

Also, i cant locate the widget it says is included with 1.1.1 — So im wondering did 1.1.1 come out in last 2-3 days? after i bought?

I am not sure why you need a date. When a new version is available, you will receive a notice in your admin are of your website on the “Plugins” page just like with any other plugin that has an update. Assuming of course that you have setup your license in your myCRED profile.

If you must know the date you can always inspect the zip file you downloaded and see the date it was created.

In the next version of the lottery add-on I will be adding more filtering options for lottery entries. Since you can have a lot of entries the entries are not displayed but instead allows you to search by user / ticket.

You can always visit your profile and download a new copy of the lottery addon to see if you have an old copy (which I doubt but I have been wrong before).

Justin

Ok so if I have the latest version,

how do I locate the widget as its not under the widget section
    1.1.1 says it had a widget added to show lottery numbers

How do I get it to use local time?

I purchased this 2-3 days ago and code says 1.1.1 in the comments

Justin

Also, any plans to add in any Bitcoin gateways for the gateway? Coinbase has an amazing api setup – woocommerce gateway is very strait forward for it. Id buy it ;)

Justin

Gateway = BuyCred addon. Sorry for not clarifying that better.

Right now myCRED only supports bitcoin payments via BitPay but I have a long list of gateways that has already been requested and Coinbase is already in that list. Unfortunately I have no release date for it right now.

Justin

I think your referring to BitPay – being used on this site correct? I mean as a gateway checkout option for the myCred BuyCred addon – You sell 3 right now :) I Dont see bitpay there.

how do I locate the widget as its not under the widget section
    1.1.1 says it had a widget added to show lottery numbers

How do I get it to use local time?

I purchased this 2-3 days ago and code says 1.1.1 in the comments

If you have a look at the documentation for the buyCRED add-on you will see that it has 5 built-in gateways. BitPay being one of them. I am not talking about WooCommerce gateways, those are separate.

You should have a widget called “Lottery Winning Numbers” on the widgets page.

Justin

Oh wow ok after reinstalling the Lottery plugin, I see the widget.
    I dont however see it as running on the new time – still server time.

As for the confusion about bitpay sorry was just going off the data on the site, says 4 just heads up: http://mycred.me/add-ons/buycred/

Thanks for your great support, bought 2 premium plugins so far planning to get more to help support this great plugin! support rocks too!

when it comes to the coupons, any idea why when i place the shortcode on a page its very space out? http://www.imagehostings.com/uploads/79cb06b263.png

Glad to hear that the widget is working.

What timezone have you set on the General settings page in WordPress?

myCRED comes with very little CSS styling. This is because it is impossible for me to design something that will work well on all WP Themes so if things look out of place, it is because your themes style.css file is applying CSS styling to elements.

Have a look by inspecting the element and see what CSS styling is applied. Use then your themes style.css file to adjust how you want things to look.

Justin

Thanks, styled it the way that would work best with my theme. Wasnt sure if it was a styling issue or a known issue.

When ive enabled checking out using myCred balance, I put 1 point = 450 USD
    I have balance of 0.02000000 I cant buy an item for $0.01

It says item costs $0 in points
    you have 0

I set it to 1 point = 2 USD
    it says Item costs $0 in points
    you have 0

when i set it to 1 point = 0.00000005 USD
    it says something around item costs 95000 points

1 point has to be worth less then 1 USD? why does my own balance always say 0?
    any tips? i looked around didnt see this anywhere else

Justin

to continue my above post – It would appear when doing the checkout, if your system uses point system with decimals, it wont work because it would transfer full points not 0.001 when checking out.

Hi Justin.

Sorry for the delay in my reply.
    Can you tell me about your point type setup? How many decimals are you using?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.