myCRED for Visual ComposerSale!
Visual Composer is one of the most popular and best (IMO) page building plugin for WordPress. The myCRED for Visual Composer add-on adds in all myCRED shortcodes into your Visual Composer menu for easy insertions! No more typing out myCRED shortcodes manually in your pages!
As an extra treat, this add-on also gives you a custom shortcodes called Rank Progress which allows you to show your users progress from their current rank to the next rank!
- FIX – Removed old shortcode attributes no longer in use.
- FIX – Some premium shortcodes are not rendered with the premium icon in editor.
- FIX – Adjusted bad / incorrect language in some descriptions.
- FIX – Fixed a fatal error caused by the scratch card support function.
- FIX – mycred_my_ranks shortcode for logo size should not be a dropdown but a text field.
- FIX – “Select point type” is missing from the translation files.
- NEW – Added support for all Transfer plus shortcodes.
- NEW – Added support for all Paymentwall shortcodes.
- NEW – Added support for all Stripe shortcodes.
- NEW – Added support for all Scratch Card shortcodes.
- TWEAK – Cleaned up code.
- FIX – Custom rank progress shortcode is not rendering in 1.7
- TWEAK – Updated custom rank progress shortcode to be backwards compatible with older versions of myCRED.
- NEW – Added support for myCRED 1.7
- TWEAK – Added support for latest version of Visual Composer. Requires Visual Composer 4.x or higher.
- NEW – Added support for the new mycred_best_user shortcode introduced in 1.6.7
- FIX – Fixed the way the plugin handles the mycred_users_of_rank shortcode.
- NEW – Added support for 1.6 shortcodes.
- NEW – Added support for custom point types for the Rank progress shortcode.
- FIX – Fixed double logo issue for myCRED shortcodes in Visual Composer.
- NEW – Added support for missing shortcode: mycred_exchange
- FIX – Added missing shortcode attributes.
- FIX – Adjusted icons in Visual Composer menu.
- NEW – Added new option for the Rank Progress shortcode allowing you to select if progress should be counted from zero or from the ranks minimum point setting. For more information, please consult the codex for the mycred_rank_progress shortcode.
- FIX – Rank Progress calculation is incorrect when ranks are based on total.
- NEW – Added new option for the Rank Progress Shortcode to include “Labels” which will show up under the progress bar displaying the minimum and maximum points for the users current rank.
- NEW – Added support for myCRED 1.5.
- FIX – Rank progress percentage adjustment.
- Added support for the new mycred_content_sale_count shortcode.
- FIX – mycred_link shortcode is not handled properly by VC.
- Added support for the new mycred_email_subscriptions shortcode in myCRED 1.4.6
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions found for this add-on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.